Has anybody built any of the “Tremendous Marine RC” models?

Started by chugalone100
2 replies 3 likes 0 followers Last activity: 9 hours ago
#3 22
Yes the models look brilliant , many of the a real masterpiece in design. Okay all of them Col
#2 22
Hello Julian a tad out of my price range . Okay I'm very frugal with my folding stuff Col
#1 47

Has anybody built any of the “Tremendous Marine RC” models?

Has anyone tried Tremendous Marine RC STL files?

I came across this website and was really impressed with some of the models they have available:

Tremendous Marine RC

They offer STL files for 3D printing, including complete boats, hulls, and outboard motors. The models look fantastic, and some of the detail is really impressive.

I was wondering if anyone here has actually purchased any of their files and had them 3D printed.

If you have, I’d be very interested to hear how they turned out. How were the files to work with, how well did the sections fit together, and how did the finished model perform on the water?

I don’t have much experience with 3D-printed boat files myself, so I’d be particularly interested in hearing from anyone who has actually built one.

Thanks!
Julian
Liked by Rookysailor and ColRay and

Sign in to add to this thread.

Delete this post?

It will be removed from the site.

Discard this draft?

Your draft will be deleted and cannot be recovered.

You have an unfinished draft

What would you like to do with it?