Lady Jane Hull Maxwell Hemens

Started by wernerlee
14 replies 26 likes 0 followers Last activity: 2 hours ago
#15 5
@Andycheese Some of the prices quoted are definitely bordering on the ridicules, I paid either £50 or £60 for mine, after all it is only a f/g hull and a very thin one at that, I'd hazard a guess at around 2mm. Also there is a problem area in the fact the prop shaft sits too low down to couple to an engine or motor. Mind the hull has nice lines and is very sleek looking. Regards, Gary.
Gary Steam Marine, the only way to go.
#14 9
@Andycheese
Oh, I never thougt that the Hulls are so expensiv.
I start with Rc Steamboats a year ago and made a too heavy
Pinasse from Elde.Now i have the Wish to build a not so
haevy Boat.Maybee my Wish is too expensive.If anyone have
a Lady Jane Hull for less as 150£ it could be payable for me.
Thank you verry much.Regards wernerlee
Liked by GaryLC
#12 10
I have 2 Lady Jane’s. The second one I bought was just the hull and the components to build the canopy. I paid £450 for it 3 years ago. What price were you expecting to have pay? Andy
Liked by GaryLC
#9 11
I know that would have been easier, however my contact with the person was through private messages.
Liked by GaryLC
#8 12
A Lady Jane in action. Beautiful👍



Recommend switching off the accompanying musak noise 👎
Cheers, Doug😎
PS Watch in YT mode where you can select full screen 1080p Hi Def.
Also the following steam paddler vid is well worth a look.
Young at heart 😉 Slightly older in other places.😊 Cheers Doug
Liked by Rookysailor and GaryLC and
#6 15
@wernerlee
Hi Werner. You could try TRANSLATOR.EU.
https://www.translator.eu/englisch/deutsch/ubersetzung/
I put your Post into it and you can see the result in the attached Screen Snip.
Viele Grüße, Doug.
PS Ich wohne seit 41 Jahre in München, also hatte ich kein Problem mit deinem Post 😉
Leider kann ich die benötigt Info nicht liefen 😓
Aber, wie IG schreibt die meisten unser Mitglieder ziehen Englisch vor!
Young at heart 😉 Slightly older in other places.😊 Cheers Doug
Liked by hermank
#5 15
@Andycheese Hi Andy, I have a little information that might help in the location of a Lady Jane f/g hull by Maxwell Hemmings. My friend Mike, (mturpin013 ) on this web site paid me a social call maybe around three years ago, His model boat club in the Leeds where some how involved in the selling off of numerous hulls and boat kits etc. Mike had three Lady Jane f/g. hulls in his car boot, I chose a dark blue one which is finally almost complete. So I suggest you get in touch with Mike, as there is always the chance that his fellow boat builders have a hull, which as yet has done nothing other than gather dust. Regards, Gary.
Gary Steam Marine, the only way to go.
Liked by RNinMunich and hermank
#4 16
No problem with the language, I just used Google Translate.
I found the person who had hulls for sale, albeit it was 2 years ago.
If he does respond, I will contact you. Have you got a steam engine and everything else to build a Lady Jane? Regards Andy
Liked by hermank and GaryLC
#3 16
Dear Boatfriends,
sorry about my Language, i thougt it works with the Translation.
I am surchhing a Lady Jane Hull from Maxwell Hemens.
Friends told me that your Side is the best for my Wish to find one.
Thank you verry much for helping, and sorry about my bad English. wernerlee
Liked by Rookysailor and hermank and
#2 22
@wernerlee Dies ist eine Website, auf der zu 99.xxx% in Englisch korrespondiert wird. Es ist bestimmt erfolgsversprechender, sich daran zu halten (oder anderssprachige Texte zuerst durch DeepL übersetzen lassen - gratis bis 500 (?) Zeichen.)
Ian
Liked by GaryLC and RNinMunich and
#1 27

Lady Jane Hull Maxwell Hemens

Guten Tag Modelboot Freunde
Ich suche einen Lady Jane Rumpf von Maxwell Hemens.
Ich brauche nur den Rumpf ohne Pläne .Soviel ich weiss,
ist er 42 Zoll lang und 11 Zoll breit.Mir wurde gesagt, ich soll
mich an euch wenden, dass sei die beste Adresse für meinen
Wunsch.Danke für eure Hilfe und bis bald
wernerlee
Liked by Mike Stoney and RNinMunich and

Sign in to add to this thread.

Delete this post?

It will be removed from the site.

Discard this draft?

Your draft will be deleted and cannot be recovered.

You have an unfinished draft

What would you like to do with it?