At times I feel like I'm like that hamster on its wheel.. Oh I can't get off.

Started by ColRay
9 replies 22 likes 0 followers Last activity: 6 hours ago
#9 11
@ColRay
Sweet Dreams 😴 I am dreaming of a new printer dancing through your brain throughout the night. Just like the engineer who pondered all night as to where the sun had gone and in the morning it dawned on him.
Liked by Steves-s and RossM and
#8 13
@ColRay ….you could always ditch the 3D printer and buy yourself a nice bench mounted bandsaw to fill the same sort of shelf space…😂

Bob.
Never too old to learn
Liked by Ronald and chugalone100
#6 13
Hello Alessandro at the moment I have a lot going on , I thought once retired thing would slow down. Col
Ps I will take a look at the link in the morning it's late now and will soon be bed time
Liked by AlessandroSPQR
#4 18
@ColRay
I'm glad you got it sorted out, Col; I felt terrible about not being able to help you.
But if you're interested, I could give you some drawings to try out and experiment with (check out the last comment in the link at the end of this message if that sounds like something for you).


I was actually about to add a postscript here to let you know that you’d probably missed a comment I left on your build titled "Two or Three Masted Ship."
But in the end, you did read it and reply to me.
Your reply confirmed my suspicion that you had missed it.

I’ve noticed something that causes a lot of messages to go unnoticed: in the "forum & chats" section, all messages are visible, numbered, and listed chronologically (which is why I always start new topics in that section), whereas in the "builds & guides" section, comments are hidden and nested under the main post.
Thanks for the reply, Col; I’ll share my thoughts in your "Two or Three Masted Ship" topic in the "builds & guides" section now—don't miss it! Hahaha.
Liked by chugalone100 and ColRay and
#3 35
A True Dinosaur.

I am afraid that I don’t understand computers enough to take on 3D printing - or even graphic decal cutting (something that I really could make very good use of), but I am really impressed with the results that can be achieved .

The digital age has been with us for years…..but I still work with hand tools, wood and glue.

Bodger Bob.
Never too old to learn
Liked by Steves-s and ColRay and
#2 35
If I can get one from over east it looks like Crealety K2 could be the winner...stay Tuned Col
Liked by AlessandroSPQR
#1 36

At times I feel like I'm like that hamster on its wheel.. Oh I can't get off.

The never ending story .
And the 3D printer saga .
Up until about a short time ago the Bambu P1 was lined up as my purchase.
Then.
Before I made the purchase I loaded the Bambu editing program, and that was the star for a new batch if issues that are now hissing me off .
Since loading the program it looks like it has also added what could be AI , the reason I say that its over typing all the time.
I have removed Bamabu studio and all is running fine, Col
Liked by AlessandroSPQR and GaryLC

Sign in to add to this thread.

Delete this post?

It will be removed from the site.

Discard this draft?

Your draft will be deleted and cannot be recovered.

You have an unfinished draft

What would you like to do with it?